Forums » News and Announcements

PM in Hawaii 09/28-09/30/12

• October 1, 2012 6:40 PM PDT

Diane brought her best game to the table this past weekend in Honolulu, HI. where she facilitated our P.M. I would have to imagine it was just me and the family members that I had attending the class, cause I saw this to be one of my favorite all time PMs that I have ever attended as a semi re-audit/semi-staff. LOVED the transformations that she nurtured. Beautiful, joyful, hopeful lives left last night. They are forever touched by the work that Brian set forth. God Bless Brian Klemmer for his vision. ~forever indebted~ ~Dawn Marie

• October 1, 2012 6:43 PM PDT
    Haha, just reread that, in fact, I really cannot say it was my favorite cause there are none that I would value any less! ~Did I mention I am addicted to checking people in on Friday and then waiting until Sunday evening?~ I love me some PM!
  • October 2, 2012 4:43 PM PDT
    Hey Dawn Marie! It was truly a joy and an honor to see you again and spend the weekend with such wonderful people in Honolulu. What an incredible class and what amazing transformations. Thank you so much for your support and the love you bring to each class. Please let us know how we can support the grads in moving forward. I know many are still planning to attend Advanced.
    Be blessed my friend,
    Diane